- Heavy frame consists of modular elements: Each element is composed by two sides made of carbon steel bended plates, connected with crossbars .
- These elements are joined together by flanges, fixed with high strength bolts.
- Bolted bottom cover made of wear steel RAEX 450 for Scraper conveyors.
- Runners are made with rail or plate in wear resistant manganese steel both replaceable.
- Including side rails.
It’s equipped with interchangeable sectors sprocket made of wear steel bolted to the hub and connected between shaft with feather- key and taper friction lock , mounted on pillow block UK type. Gear-box with disc couplings that is also possible to use as security coupling , reducer quickly removable with slotted coupling.
TENSION AND TAIL HEAD:
Tensioning system chain is achieved by means of springs and adjusting screws. In the case of Non-rotating shaft , sprockets are coupled with relatives hubs containing bearings, externally greased.
Double roller chain flanged and casehardened with sidewall, pitch 125/200 mm, breaking load from 16000 to 44800 Kg/tot, Belt type with 3 synthetic plies Oil-resistant mounted on metal plate and chains
- Hot dip forged galvanized chain or in stainless steel
- Upper conveyor cover or hoods
- Supports and Walkway
- Emergency stop device, proximity switch for rpm monitoring, proximity switch for gearbox overcharge